[TRNSYS-users] Type 55

A.Thome-08 at student.lboro.ac.uk A.Thome-08 at student.lboro.ac.uk
Sat Aug 22 06:21:25 PDT 2009

Good afternoon everyone,

In my model, I use type 55, connected to type 56, to have some statistic on
the temperature variation in the rooms of the building (min, max, mean,
standard deviation).

However, for on period (a month), the result that type 55 give me and the
temperature that I can read when I run the simulation on TRNEXE does not
give me the same result. (different minimum, maximum...)

It is like the type 55 was not doing very fine record of the temperature. Is
there anywhere I can set the accuracy of type 55?

Best regards,

Arnaud.