[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS + MATLAB ErrorCode

Hanani Abd Wahab ha65 at students.waikato.ac.nz
Mon Apr 27 17:19:10 PDT 2009

Dear All,

I am very new in TRNSYS.  What I am planning to do is I want to couple
between Simulink and TRNSYS . As I know there is the way to couple
mfile and TRNSYS. but i didnt found yet how to couple  .mdl file and
trnsys.

Initially,  I try to create on_off controller by modifying example
mfile and type155 and I wanted to change original on_off in
trnsys SDHW however have error ..

" the m file has flaged an error . Return value for mfileErrorcode :101
the error occurde at info(7)=0,info(13)=0."

..and I dont know how to solve it...

 I am glad if somebody have idea to help me to solve the problem..

 I am sending the m-file and project-file in attachment.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Best regards,

Hanani