[TRNSYS-users] Calling type 62 twice (2 Excel sheets)

Max Werlein maxwithhat at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 02:07:55 PDT 2009

Dear TRNSYS users,

In a project, I am using the type 62 twice in order to call Excel. The Excel sheets called are not the same. The problem is that there seems to be a conflict, because the macros of each sheet do not work. While only one sheet is called it works perfectly fine. Problem also occur when one type 62 is used, and another excel sheet is opened during the simulation (the second sheet has nothing to do with the project!). Hence it seems that the active Excel sheets somhow block each other or create a conflict. The number of Inputs does not affect this since we tried with changing numbers of Inputs!
The problem is that more than one type 62 needs to be used, since more than ten variables are needed! We found out that the limit for types 62 to be used is 20.

Thank you very much in advance

Max and Javi