[TRNSYS-users] Type 709 outputs

benoit.serra at cofely-gdfsuez.com benoit.serra at cofely-gdfsuez.com
Mon Apr 27 01:55:47 PDT 2009

Dear users,

I'm using Type 709 to simulate the decreasing air temperature in a duct.
The duct is divided in 10 nodes.
When I try to link the output "average nodal temperature – 1" (or 2…) to
an input of another type, Trnsys display this message and does not run the
simulation:

TRNSYS Message     28 : The listed input referenced an output number
beyond the allocated outputs for the connected type.  Information
supplementaire : Unit 11 Type 65 Input 7 Connected to Unit 12 Type 709
Output 9

Is there any way to make it work?
Thanks for your help!

Benoît

Benoît SERRA
ING.RECHERCHE

Centre de Recherche Cylergie
L'Orée d'Ecully - Bât C - Chemin de la Forestière
69130 ECULLY
tel. +33472860930 - fax +33478433059
mailto:benoit.serra at cofely-gdfsuez.com
www.cofely-gdfsuez.fr

Before printing, think about the environment / Avant d'imprimer, pensez à
l'environnement

Elyo et Cofathec deviennent Cofely.
Elyo and  Cofathec become Cofely.

L.adresse e-mail de votre correspondant a chang. Elle devient : prenom.nom at cofely-gdfsuez.com
Nous vous remercions de bien vouloir procder  la mise  jour de votre rpertoire.
Your correspondent's e-mail address has changed. It is now : firstname.familyname at cofely-gdfsuez.com
Thank you for updating your address book accordingly.

GDF SUEZ Mail Disclaimer : http://www.gdfsuez.com/disclaimer/disclaimer-fr.html
Before printing, think about the environment / Avant d'imprimer, pensez  l'environnement