[TRNSYS-users] Question about error in TRNBUILD file

Jurgen Tyvaert jurgen.tyvaert at UGent.be
Fri Oct 31 02:11:03 PDT 2008

Hello,

I find trouble in running my TRNBUILD file in simulation studio.

The program gives the following error 4 times:

Message               :  iniglasdata: value negative or greater than 1 for
nonvisual absorption W4_front was found after fitting for Window-ID
1 : abs_nonvis= -
                                    .0008717874 at angle =          0

When we changed all the windows in the TRNBUILD file to one and the same
type of window, the simulation gave no errors, but in reality some windows
have a

different U-value which cannot be neglected.

Does somebody know the solution to this problem?

Kind regards,

Jurgen Tyvaert