[TRNSYS-users] Question about error in TRNBUILD file

Bader Daniel Daniel.Bader at GN-Bauphysik.com
Fri Oct 31 02:51:57 PDT 2008

Dear Jurgen,

I had the same problem a few weeks ago.

It's a problem with the window library...just choose another window or create your own window with the program WINDOW 5 from LBNL.

Kind Regards

Daniel Bader

GN Bauphysik Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH

Bahnhofstr. 27

70372 Stuttgart

Tel.: 0711-9548800

Fax: 0711-564613

www.gn-bauphysik.com <http://www.gn-bauphysik.com/>

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Manfred Finkenberger

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart, HRB 14870