[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS type 534 question

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Oct 21 13:49:41 PDT 2008

<Can anyone enlighten me as to where I specify these locations?  If it
something that
just needs to be specified in the code that is fine too but I could not
find that
with a quick look-over.  >

Type 534 utilizes a plug-in to set the vast majority of the parameters.
Look for the magic wand icon on the parameters tab of the Type 534 model.
Click on it and you'll launch the program that helps you set the
parameters.  I would recommend copying the sample 534 data file from the
TESS Models\Plugins directory into your working directory and renaming it.
 Then choose this file in the external files tab of the 534 model each
time you open the 534 model and BEFORE you launch the plugin.  There have
been a few reported isues with the Type 534 plugin and the latest release
of the studio.  The process I've described eliminates this issue.

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC

2916 Marketplace Drive - Suite 104