[TRNSYS-users] deck file for the standard method of flat plate solar collectors

Alkishriwi, Dr. Nouri Alkischriwi at flamm-ag.de
Wed Oct 22 04:25:55 PDT 2008

Dear Support

I have measured the thermal performance of the flat plate solar collector. i.e. the efficiency, IAM , and thermal capacity. I want to compute the annual collector output (annual energy supply) Qcol related to a solar cover

portion of 40%, that means for Germany the certify a collector at least 525 kWh/m² (surface reference according to DIN V4757-4) must be obtained. I am asking if someone has a deck file for trnsys 16 to simulate these conditions.

Thank you very much

Best Regards

Nouri