[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS type 534 question

bushjd at umd.edu bushjd at umd.edu
Tue Oct 21 13:29:29 PDT 2008

Hi all,
I'm trying to incorporate type534, a cylindrical storage tank, into my model.  I want 3 inputs and 3 outputs, and to be able to specify the location of those inputs and outputs.  The pdf file describing the type and the description of the type claim that you can specify the location of the inlets, yet I can not seem to find this function.
Can anyone enlighten me as to where I specify these locations?  If it something that just needs to be specified in the code that is fine too but I could not find that with a quick look-over.
Thanks!
John