[TRNSYS-users] Parallel computing GenOpt with Trnsys

javi biosca xbiosc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 08:50:21 PDT 2008

Dear Trnsys Users,

I am trying to optimize a complex TRNSYS project including a Building
with Genopt. The parameter to be optimized is the window surface on
various walls. The problem i have is that since the project itself is
quite complex the optimization time is huge (of about a month of
simulation time). Hence I would like to know if ever someone has ever
tryed to have various computers carry out a trnsys simulation
together. So actually I am looking for a programm permitting me to
split the computation (in parallel) of GENOPT.

Thanks in advance

Xavi