[TRNSYS-users] PID controller

Mario Leroy Ortiz ortizm at unm.edu
Wed Oct 15 21:39:01 PDT 2008

Max Werlein,

Type 22 iterative feed back controller is much easier to
work with.  Also, when using controllers, I have found
that the controller usually behaves better if it is after
the modules that are in the loop that it is controlling.
 So under control cards/ component order, put your
controller after your pump, tank, pipes and solar
collectors.  Lastly, put modules in the component order
tab in the order of the flow, starting maybe at the tank
or some other logical place.

Thank you,

Mario Ortiz