[TRNSYS-users] PID controller

HUCHEDE, Romain romain.huchede at quille.fr
Fri Oct 17 00:27:14 PDT 2008

Hello Max,

I am currently working on quite the same system

Types 537 and 538 from Tess libraries allow to set a desired output temperature. The type will then calculates an sets the output flowrate for the whole solar loop (not the pump).

Concerning type 534, You might want to read the "PIO reference manual" in the TESS documentation folder.

Hope this helps,

Romain