[TRNSYS-users] Quick last question concerning TRNDLL.dll

Carlos Flores karlitro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 12:11:56 PDT 2008

Hello Matt or David,

So, I think I'm finally understanding the way you do things with FORTRAN,
but have a finall question.

I followed all the 8.5 basic steps and now things are way more clear. I'm
using Intel visual fortran and Microsoft Visual Studio, and did the
TRNDLL.dll build and rebuild steps (I did them using the Solution in the
folder %TRNSYS16%/Compilers/\Ivf91-Mvs2005.

Now, the thing is... I added my new type in a project under the same
"Solution" and it works fine.

Now, this is my issue now:

1) Are the new TRNDLL.dll and Type999.dll going where they are suppose to
go? or, Should I take those files and copy them somewhere?
2) Lets suppose the dll goes directly where they are suppose to go. Now,
what should I tell the proforma I created (in TRNSYS) so it knows that it
has to do what the Type999.dll file says?

I think I'm really close to be able to modify the way I want all the
stuff... I only need these final indications.

Thanks one more time for the help.

Carlos Flores
PRIEN
Universidad de Chile