[TRNSYS-users] info on errors

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Mon Oct 13 12:15:02 PDT 2008

<We are trying to simulate the following system for a town in Denmark close
to Aalborg and I have the following error: ''Inconsistent connection has
been defined in the TRNSYS file. The desired units for the input do not
match the units of the connected output, as specified in the component
model...'' And at the reported information it says ''Not available''. >

The log file often fails to show the details of the inconsistent
connection.  Try opening the list file and see if the details of the
connection are listed there (they should be!)

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC

2916 Marketplace Drive - Suite 104