[TRNSYS-users] Additional question about dll

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Fri Oct 10 09:08:37 PDT 2008

Dear Artemi Spanaki,

Perhaps my manual is not the same as yours.  I was trying to reference
section 8.5 "Instructions to rebuild TRNDLL.dll and other dynamic link
libraries". I recommend looking over that section. Please remember that
the TRNSYS Simulation Studio is simply a graphical front-end.  To rebuild
the TRNDLL, if that is indeed what you are trying to accomplish, you have
to do that in your Fortran compiler.  Again, that section in the manual
lays that out clearly.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy