[TRNSYS-users] Additional question about dll

Artemi Spanaki spanakiart at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 00:05:47 PDT 2008

Dear sir and trnsys users

Sorry for being so boring with my questions, but I can’t even found the way to have access to ‘TRNDll files’, on simulation studio. The only way to find these files is through the explorer. This is why I can’t follow the instructions of ref. 8.4.9.4 in page 8-111.

Is there any chance of having that problem because of an error in my installation?
I have the 16.00.0038 TRNSYS version.
In username I get the message of please enter user id.
Thank you very much.
Yours sincerely

Artemi Spanaki