[TRNSYS-users] Question about dll

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Oct 9 11:09:11 PDT 2008

Dear Artemi Spanaki,

The DLL is a Windows Dynamic Link Library. The engine of TRNSYS is
compiled in a DLL, TRNDLL. Now that you have your Fortran code, you need
to compile a DLL that contains your Type. Please refer to chapter 5 of
Volume 8 Programmer's Guide for step-by-step instructions (ref. 8.5, page
8-111).

Best regards,

Matt Duffy