[TRNSYS-users] Question about dll

Artemi Spanaki spanakiart at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 07:00:07 PDT 2008

Dear sir and trnsys users

I created a new type in a Fortran code. Running the simulation I get the following error message: “ A type was called in TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link the type or remove it from the input file”

I its really hard to me to understand what do I have to do. Getting the directions from manual 2, do I have to add a path name on the settings – compiler – user command?

What is the meaning and usefulness of dll?

Yours sincerely

Artemi Spanaki