[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS with 64-bit Vista

Francois francois.badinier at icax.co.uk
Wed Oct 8 05:21:39 PDT 2008

Hi

I was wondering if TRNSYS could work with a 64-bit version of Vista?

I read that it can work with a 64-bit version of XP but what about Vista?

Otherwise, as a TRNSYS simulation can use the capacity of a single processor
at a time, I was thinking using a Dual Core processor for my new PC in order
to run a simulation while working with other office softwares alongside. But
do you think that using a Quad Core processor (4 processors) would enable me
to run 3 or 4 simulations at a time with still a good speed?

Thank you for your comments

Francois

François Badinier

Development Engineer