[TRNSYS-users] Hopefully Final Fortran problem

bushjd at umd.edu bushjd at umd.edu
Fri Oct 10 11:32:07 PDT 2008

Hi all,

So I am finally getting to the bottom of my Fortran issues I think, and I have another question.

This error keeps showing up:

Error	1	Illegal use of symbol exception_noncontinuable_exception - not public entity of module	C:\Program Files\Trnsys16_1\SourceCode\Kernel\Messages.f90	29

This is when I try to compile my copy of Type907 from the CoGen library.  I was using the PGI compiler but just installed the demo of Intel Visual Fortran 10.0.
Does anyone know what I can do to either A) solve this problem or B) just get around it so my new component can work?
Thanks everyone, and have a great weekend.
John