[TRNSYS-users] Help please with Type 180C

Edwin Gabriel Cruz Lazo edwingabriel19 at yahoo.es
Mon Nov 17 16:19:36 PST 2008

Hello everybody!

Thank a lot you for your help, I write one more time
I got it how type 9 and type 54, but I think I will work with type 9. I am trying to make up a hybrid system.
I  got some inquire about Type 180c:

input 2: The solar radiation flux (G) I have to set one quantity (ex.
800, 1000 w/m2) or I should  have to set to zero, as the flux is coming
from Type 180.
	* To input 3: Tamb I have to set one quantity (ex. 20ºC) or I should  have to set to zero, as the temperature  is coming from Type 9.Then I am working with Type 175 (Power conditioning),that is I linked type 180 to Type 175, but I ask myself:
Does
It work like DC/DC or AC/DC? I read the manual and the manual show me
that this type can work like DC/DC or AC/DC. But when I configured that
one I couldn't see one option to configure its mode (DC/DC or AC/DC).
It choose inside itself  its way works?.
want to use the power to charge a battery and to send the loads. Is
Type 175  followed by Type 48d (regulator and inverter) to link a
battery or  I just link type 175 to a battery?.
If I only use the
type 175 how the grid knows that the voltage is AC or DC, maybe I need
to use another component can you show me, please?

Kind regards
Edwin Cruz Lazo