[TRNSYS-users] Somebody could you help me, please?

Edwin Gabriel Cruz Lazo edwingabriel19 at yahoo.es
Mon Nov 17 20:19:57 PST 2008

Hello everybody!

I sent a messages to you cause I have been trying to simulate a hybrid system, but i couldn't do it. I asked you about Type 48d (regulator and inverter)before. The hesitate is about some inverter's parameter, I don't have so clear. could somebody help me, please?
(4) High limited on fractional state of charge.-
a.-This parameter is always =1 or could it be less?.
b.-I think that one is at the top, it's right?
c.- is this called Fc?
(5) Low limited on FSOC.-
a.- How many could it be?. I don't know how I could give a numeric value. I thought of give 0.4, it's right this value and can you advice me what is the right value?
b.-if the battery crosses this value when the it is discharging, then battery could be get damage?
c.- is this called Fd?
(6)Charge to discharge limited on FSOC
a.- which one is Fb,  Fbch or F?
b.- it's  grater than low limited on FSOC, How many could it be?
c.- what does it mean?
d.- it's here when battery gives the minimum power, if it gives more than it can it will be ruin.
(7) Upper limited on FSOC for grid charging
a.- which one is Fb,  Fbch or F?
b.- it's  less than high limited on FSOC, How many could it be?
c.- what does it mean?

Please can you show me on line what it the right position? so i will get a idea its value.

Thank you very much.