[TRNSYS-users] Qheat - calculation

andreas thewes andreas.thewes at uni.lu
Tue Nov 11 01:43:21 PST 2008

Dear all,

I need your help.
I have simulated with TRNSYS a small quadratic office building.
One of my Outputs in TRNSYS is the heat demand (Qheat).

Can someone explain me, how TRNSYS calculate the heat demand (Qheat) ?

If I calculate the heat demand with a "static calculation tool" or per hand, then I have a difference of 40 percent to the dynamic result of TRNSYS.

Are only the dynamic effects (e.g. storage capacity) the reasons? And are 40 - 60 percent realistic

Thank you for your answers.

Best regards

Andreas

Université du Luxembourg
Faculté des Sciences, de la Technologie et de la Communication

Dipl-Ing. Andreas Thewes, assistant

Email: andreas.thewes at uni.lu<mailto:andreas.thewes at uni.lu>
URL  : http://www.uni.lu<blocked::http://www.uni.lu/>