[TRNSYS-users] Qheat - calculation

Cramer Silkworth silkworth at transsolar.com
Fri Nov 14 08:36:23 PST 2008

Andreas,

Try changing your walls, roof, and floor to a "resistance only" construction, with a U-value equal to the mass wall construction. This will eliminate mass storage effects, and then if your heating demands match, then you know it's the mass.

-Cramer

J. Cramer Silkworth

Transsolar Climate Engineering

Technical consulting for energy efficiency and environmental quality in buildings.

145 Hudson Street

Suite 402

New York, NY 10013

Office: 212-219-2255