[TRNSYS-users] Geometry Issues

Jeff Rayl jer5056 at psu.edu
Fri Jun 20 06:53:31 PDT 2008

I'm trying to model a PV system that is really two separate arrays
intertwined. I need one array to face East, with an individual panel angle
of 15 degrees and the entire array slope of 10 degrees. The second array
needs to face West with the same angles. This is supposed to be somewhat
like tracking on a North South axis, only with two fixed panels, one in each
direction.

I've been attempting to do this by using Type 30a. Also, when inporting the
weather data the azimuth and slope of the surfaces can be set. Does this
interfere with setting the slope and azimuth set in type 30a?

Thank you,

--
Jeff Rayl
Solar Decathlon 2009 Electrical & PV PM