[TRNSYS-users] Newbie Question to Type68

Alfred Haider ahaider at gmx.de
Tue Jun 17 01:39:04 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how I must configure Type68 but I have some
problems with that.
I'm using TRNSYS15. As I understand, I must set the surface angel from
-180 to 180 and the height angle from 0 to ...
For example I have only one south orientated windows with a shading from
-45° to 45° with an height from 60°

So I guess I must set

Nopens = 1
Nsurfangs=9

And connect the Input with my surface of type16
Like this?

Solar azimuth angle - Solar azimuth angle
Solar zenith angle - Solar zenith angle
Beam radiation for opening - Beam radiation on surface 1
Diffuse radiation for opening - Sky diffuse on surface 1

But the datafile, how does it must look like?
simple like this?

-180 -135 -90 -45 0 45 90 135 180
0 0 0 60 60 60 0 0 0

It would be nice if somebody can help me with that.

Thanks for you help.

bye,
      Alfred