[TRNSYS-users] TRNSED Index Files

Edward Halawa Edward.Halawa at unisa.edu.au
Sun Jun 15 20:11:09 PDT 2008

Michael,

How/where can I get this fixed TRNEdit file?

Regards

e.halawa

Re: [TRNSYS-users] TRNSED Index Files

    * Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:00:14 -0600
    * From: Michaël Kummert <kummert at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    * Subject: Re: [TRNSYS-users] TRNSED Index Files

Cédric,

Here is a version of TRNEdit that fixes the problem (we hope). Please let me know if it works for you.

Michaël Kummert

Paulus wrote:

    Dear trnsys users,
    I'm trying to create a TRNSED-based distributable application using a TRNSED Index Files (.idx) so that i can chose between different deck with the same.exe file.
    It works correctly, but when I click on OK to choose one deck a dialog box appears with this indication :
    access violation at adress 00486117in module 'test.EXE'. Read of adress FFFFFFFFFFF.
    And nothing works.
    Has anyone already used this application ?
    Regards,
    --
    Cédric PAULUS