[TRNSYS-users] Help - forcing function scheduler?

Ethan Lust elust at umd.edu
Wed Jun 18 07:27:45 PDT 2008

Hello,

Over the course of an entire year, I would like to run the system model I
have developed selectively; between the hours of 7 p.m. and 8 a.m. the
following day, six days a week, always starting with the same initial
conditions.  Essentially, I would like to ignore the period between 8 a.m.
and 7.pm., not making any calculations during that time period and start
with the same initial conditions every day at 7 p.m.  Does anyone have
experience with a similar calculation or any ideas as to how I might go
about this?

Thank you for your time,

Ethan Lust

University of Maryland