[TRNSYS-users] Once more: Time inconsistency with Type 16

Bjoern Nienborg bjoern.nienborg at ise.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jun 5 05:43:37 PDT 2008

Hello everybody!

I am trying to simulate a solar thermal system with a data reader (Type
9) and radiation processor (Type 13). I would like to use small time
steps (1 or 2 minutes) but the I get the error message "time
inconsistency...". Somewhere in this mailing list I read that this is an
internal Trnsys error which will be fixed in the next release. Is there
a way to simulate small time steps before that release?

Another strange thing that happens is the following: if I connect the
"time of last/next read" output of the data reader directly to the
corresponding input of the radiation processor everything works fine (as
long as the time step is 1h). If I connect them via an equation I get
the same error message as above.

Thanks for any help to solve this problem.

Regards,

Björn

--
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Björn Nienborg