[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Tsaeri Nimeewat Bikulu leyabuekum2008 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 00:10:48 PDT 2008

Hello everybody!

I am trying to simulate a cold room which is operational and used to store a beef at this time with a data reader (Type16). I would like to optimize its performance by changing some parameters and now i want a weather data of that cold store that found around forty kilometer in east direction of Addis Ababa capital city of Ethiopia. Is it possible to get these essential data for simulating a cold store?

Thanks for any help to solve this problem.

Regards,