[TRNSYS-users] How to define a new window type with values U and g given by user?

Yujun TAO aleck1314 at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 25 10:22:14 PST 2008

Excuse me,

How to define a new window type with values U and g given by user? I see that there is a notice in the help manuel :

The option to define a new window type should be used with caution. In contrast with the
definition of wall types, the window properties used during the simulation cannot be fully defined
within TRNBUILD. An additional ASCII file called W4-LIB.DAT containing certain window
properties must be assigned for the simulation. The window ID represents the connection
between the window type defined in TRNBUILD and window properties of the ASCII file W4-
LIB.DAT. To create this additional ASCII file, the program WINDOW 4.1 from the Lawrence
Berkeley Laboratory can be used. For further information on the ASCII file and the WINDOW
program, please check the main TRNSYS Reference Manual.

I don't where I can find the program WINDOW 4.1 in the program TRNSYS , or where I can find the further information in the "main TRNSYS Reference Manual".