[TRNSYS-users] question about one model of building

hotline hotline at transsolar.com
Mon Feb 25 01:56:20 PST 2008

Dear Yujun,

I think the easiest way would be using type 34 wingwall in TRNSYS. There is a wizard for the type, that makes the definitions very fast.
After defining this type you should also define a new orientation as input for the Building for example ORI_WING and link it to the type 34 and to the zone,
that is influenced by this shading device. I hope this will help you.

Cheers
Christian