[TRNSYS-users] Questions about components

xiao shi xiaoxxs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 09:22:45 PST 2008

Hi,

I have a question about the component, such as single speed fan (type 112b)
and Auxiliary Heater (type 92). What is the difference between parameter and
input? For the single speed fan, I used the different rated flow rate
(parameter) and the air flow rate (input). What is the actual flow rate that
TRNSYS going to use. Also, I connected the fan to the auxiliary heater. I
connected the outlet air temperature to the inlet fluid temperature. I
thought I cannot change the inlet fluid temperature because the inlet fluid
temperature is depended on the outlet air temperature of the fan. But when I
go to the input tab for the auxiliary heater, I can still change the inlet
fluid temperature. I have no idea how does it work. Thank you very much for
taking your time to answer these questions.

Xiao