[TRNSYS-users] Questions about components

Leen Peeters leen.peeters at mech.kuleuven.be
Wed Dec 24 00:14:15 PST 2008

Xiao,

a parameter is something you set in the beginnning of the simulation that characterizes your specific component, while an input is something that varies throughout the simulation and where your component with its characteritics responses to. You can see it as the parameters being the coefficients of the equation and the inputs being the variables....
Could you be somewhat more clear on the second part of the question? It might help if you give the sequence of the components and what is passed on as variable and what you actually want to do ...

kind regards,

Leen Peeters
University of Leuven
Postbox: 02421