[TRNSYS-users] Unable to run due to weather data file formating. Any help is most welcome

henry cod timetosoarus at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 04:14:12 PST 2008

Hi ALL,          I have encountered problem getting my system to run recently. I am currently working on a simulation using Singapore weather. I did use the weather data file from trnsys\TRNSYS16\Weather\Meteonorm\Asia\SG-Singapore-Airp-486980.tm2. However, i was not able to run the simulation.
         I did an overall check on all my components. i suspect that the problem might be due the way i format the weather data reading and processing function 'Type-109 User'. Sadly, i am not able to solve the issue.
         I have attached a sample of my problem above. Please do take a look.
         Any help is most welcome. Thank You.

         Have a nice day to all.

Regards,

Kenji