[TRNSYS-users] Parameter 1 Type 60

hotline hotline at transsolar.com
Wed Sep 19 02:05:33 PDT 2007

Dear Jens,

I found this in the manual and probably this will help you:
"There are two inlet modes available. In mode 1, the flow stream enters the node that is closest
to it in temperature. With sufficient nodes, this permits a maximum degree of stratification. In
mode 2, flow streams enter the tank at fixed positions, as specified by the user. At the end of
each time interval, any temperature inversions that exist are eliminated by mixing of the
appropriate adjacent nodes."

With kind regards
Christian