[TRNSYS-users] help for optimization

爽蒋 jessy.shuang at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:37:30 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I want to use the TRNSYS to optimize the Ground Source Heat Pump
system (GSHP). I build an optimization of GSHP in the base of studying
the TRNPOT and GenOpt. But the system did not run with a mistake. I
use the "Particle Swarm Optimization with Inertia Weight" optimization
method and the error function selection is "use equation". The error
message is as followed. Can anybody give me some advice?

Error message:
**************
java.lang.Exception:

Exception in executing the simulation program

Current command String: 'c:\Program Files\Trnsys16\Exe\TRNEXE.EXE
"c:\Program Files\Trnsys16\optimization\GENOPT\SIMULATION\GenoptInputFile.DCK"
/n /WAIT '.
Exception message:

Error in executing the simulation program
Exit value of the simulation program: 1
Current command String: 'c:\Program Files\Trnsys16\Exe\TRNEXE.EXE
"c:\Program Files\Trnsys16\optimization\GENOPT\SIMULATION\GenoptInputFile.DCK"
/n /WAIT '.
Error stream of simulation program  : Simulation program did not
return an error stream.
GenOpt terminated with error.

Many thanks,
Bowie. Hua, DLUT