[TRNSYS-users] Parameter 1 Type 60

Jens Apel jens_apel at arcor.de
Tue Sep 18 07:11:46 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I'm just wondering about the first parameter of type 60. In the reference it
is said, with P1=2 it is user designed inlet positions, and do not change
this parameter. It's nowhere stated what is P1=1. In the type 60 proforma P1
is changeable. When I do that and have inlet flows above tank temperature, I
get a temperature profile that looks pretty much like stratified inlets,
independent of parameters 5 and 6 (inlet positions). When I change parameter
1 to 1, the proforma doesn't change.

Does P1=1 mean variable inlets and is it just not stated in the reference?
And is it a correct stratifying behaviour?

Thanks in advance

Jens Apel

Student, Technical University Berlin