[TRNSYS-users] type 56: zone data copy

Eleni Ampatzi ampatzie at Cardiff.ac.uk
Mon Sep 10 10:00:11 PDT 2007

Thank you all very much for the answers, but the reason I wanted to copy the zone data is that I
face problems with some models I created in TRNBUILD:
I have created a series of models in TRNBUILD first and when I include the components in the
relative models in the simulation studio (i link the type 56 component with the right *.bui file at
the "external files" tab) I get a message saying that

"this INF file seems to be created with a wrong version of PREBID"

I am a new user and I faced this problem after I had created all these models in TRNBUILD and
therefore I do not want to lose the data. I have noticed that if I use the wizard (of the Studio) to
create a multizone building I have no similar error messages when I edit it in TRNBUILD. So,

1. Does anyone have any idea why I get this message? Can it be related to the fact that I get other
warning messages ( about the transfer function coefficients, the layer definition etc) as my models
are not yet completed?
2. The only way to pass the Zone data to another model is by modifying the bui file with a text
editor?

Thank you in advance

Eleni Ampatzi