[TRNSYS-users] type 56: zone data copy

Adrien JEZEQUEL a.jezequel at itf.biz
Mon Sep 10 06:31:59 PDT 2007

Dear Eleni

If you use "ZoneData_Copy" from TRNBUILD Manager, you will be abe to
copy and paste the zone you select in the same model but with another
name. If you want to use the same zone in another model, you can save
*.bui file with another name and modify the file in TRNBUILD. Otherwise,
you can copy and modify directly the *.bui file with a text editor.

Best regards,
Adrien

Eleni Ampatzi a écrit :
> Dear All,
>
> Is there any way to copy zone data in TRNBUILD? I want to use some of the zones of my model in
> another model.When I right click on the TRNBUILD manager I can see an option of ZoneData_Copy but I
> do not know how to use it.
>
> Thank you all in advance,
>
> Best Regards
>
> Eleni Ampatzi
> Welsh School of Architecture
> Cardiff University
> Orange vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail.

Adrien JEZEQUEL
Ingénieur en Simulations Dynamiques
ITF (Ingénierie Tous Fluides)
87, route de Chambéry