[TRNSYS-users] Auxiliary electrical zone heater

Julien L'Hoest julien.lhoest at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 08:13:22 PDT 2007

Hello,
I'm modeling a room air conditioner coupled with a type 56. The Room air
conditioner(RAC) is equiped with an inverter so that its power is
adjustable.
The RAC is coupled to the type 56 using a iterative feedback controler
(type22).
The problem is that sometimes in winter the power of the RAC is
unsufficient to satisfy the heating demand and thus the setpoint
temperature is not reached.
I would like to add an auxiliary electrical heater which would be ON
when the RAC power is insufficient.
However I already use a iterative controler for the RAC and only one can
be used at once. Does anyone know how could I do to control the
auxiliary heater ?
Thank you in advance.

Julien.