[TRNSYS-users] TESS libs installation error

Hermann Schranzhofer hermann.schranzhofer at tugraz.at
Fri Oct 26 08:40:09 PDT 2007

Hi Jeff,

sorry for that, but I didn't recognize that David is a member of TESS. So, it seems to be a big mistake of mine using the TESS Libs without knowing the guys developing them. Now I fear that I will not get any answer to further postings in this mailing list :-/
Please be patient with my ignorance, I will try my best in the future. So once again I send my apology to David and thanks a lot for your answers.

But as the message by Eleni Ampatzi shows there is at least one other person having similar problems. Certainly the problem can be solved by doing a copy from another machine, but if it is not too much work, it would be worth a try to create a new executable. I am not at the office next week, but I can do a new installation afterwards. Maybe we can fix the problem. On the other hand it seems that the error is not very common, so I think there should not be a lot of afford solving this problem.

Thanks a lot again and best regards,
Hermann Schranzhofer.

 DI Dr. mont. Hermann Schranzhofer
 Institut fuer Waermetechnik / Institute of Thermal Engineering
 TU Graz / Graz University of Technology
 Inffeldgasse 25 / B, A-8010 Graz

 Tel.: +43 316 873 7314
 Fax : +43 316 873 7305