[TRNSYS-users] TESS libs installation error

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri Oct 26 06:37:03 PDT 2007

> But I am also interested in a solution solving the installation
> error. I sent an email to TESS directly, too. But there is no answer
about this
> topic until now. If there is a solution, I will post it here.

David is a member of TESS so his reply could be thought of as TESS'
reply...LOL.  It's really tough to diagnose an executable error that only
happens on one machine when that same EXE has been used on hundreds of
machines around the world without problems.  We can try and re-create a
new executable for you if you'd like but it sounds like you were able to
get things working.  Please let us know.

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC

2916 Marketplace Drive - Suite 104