[TRNSYS-users] TESS libs installation error

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri Oct 26 09:02:03 PDT 2007

> sorry for that, but I didn't recognize that David is a member of TESS.
So, it seems
> to be a big mistake of mine using the TESS Libs without knowing the guys
developing
> them. Now I fear that I will not get any answer to further postings in
this mailing
> list :-/

Of course we'll continue to support your questions and technical issues -
we're not offended at all that you didn't know that David is a member of
TESS.  I was just pointing out that we did reply to your e-mail so you
didn't think that we were ignoring you.

> Please be patient with my ignorance, I will try my best in the future.
So once again
> I send my apology to David and thanks a lot for your answers.

No apology needed.  No worries.

> But as the message by Eleni Ampatzi shows there is at least one other
person having
> similar problems. Certainly the problem can be solved by doing a copy
from another
> machine, but if it is not too much work, it would be worth a try to
create a new
> executable. I am not at the office next week, but I can do a new
installation
> afterwards. Maybe we can fix the problem. On the other hand it seems
that the error
> is not very common, so I think there should not be a lot of afford
solving this
> problem.

We'll create another executable for you but it could be something as
simple as a bad file transfer.  You did say that it worked on one machine
and not the other right?  Strange.

Let us know when you are back in the office and we'll send a new EXE.

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC

2916 Marketplace Drive - Suite 104