[TRNSYS-users] Problem with an input

Chehal, Samir Samir.Chehal at jacobs.com
Tue May 15 04:30:30 PDT 2007

Dear Trnsys users,

I have a problem with my connection: input 1 of "Batt froide CTA hbgt so" is
not correct and I don't know why.
The message error is:

*** Fatal Error at time   :         1.000000
    Generated by Unit     :    17
    Generated by Type     :    32
    TRNSYS Message    103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an
inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and the
information expected by the Type
    Reported information  : An illegal INPUT value has been reported by the
model. The model has reported that Input 1 is the problem - but this may not
be the case. Please check the component configuration.

 <<Wizard25.tpf>>

Best Regards

it from your computer.