[TRNSYS-users] Problem with an input

Adrien JEZEQUEL a.jezequel at itf.biz
Tue May 15 05:46:09 PDT 2007

Dear Samir,

Maybe you will have to connect "Batt froide CTA hbgt so" inputs directly
with Type33 (Psychometric Type) . In this way, you will connect :
- Type33 output2 (Wet Bulb Temperature) with Type32 Input 2 (Inlet Wet
Bulb Temperature),
and
- Type33 output 7 (Dry Bulb Temperature) with Type32 Input 1 (Inlet Dry
Bulb Temperature)

I can't test if it works or not, because I haven't the appropriate *.bui
file to run the simulation. But try to do that, and tell me if it works.

King regards

Adrien

Chehal, Samir a écrit :

> Dear Trnsys users,
>
> I have a problem with my connection: input 1 of “Batt froide CTA hbgt
> so” is not correct and I don’t know why.
>
> The message error is:
>
> *** Fatal Error at time : 1.000000
>
> Generated by Unit : 17
>
> Generated by Type : 32
>
> TRNSYS Message 103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an
> inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and
> the information expected by the Type
>
> Reported information : An illegal INPUT value has been reported by the
> model. The model has reported that Input 1 is the problem - but this
> may not be the case. Please check the component configuration.
>
> <<Wizard25.tpf>>
>
> Best Regards

> NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged
> information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
> viewing,
> copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended
> recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
> error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
> deleting
> it from your computer.

Adrien JEZEQUEL
Ingénieur en Simulations Dynamiques