[TRNSYS-users] need help for simulating stand alone PV

Feng Shao h06fensh at du.se
Sun Jun 10 07:19:46 PDT 2007

Hellow dear Arias
I appreciate your quick response. I checked your example and since i'm using the
16.01.0002 version i changed the TYPE194 with TYPE 94(i'm not clear about the
difference between TYPE194 and 94, can you briefly explain anything?).

Then i ran your system. In the off-grid plot,i can see that the power from the
grid is equal to load power and the power from PV is equal to power in/from
battery. And apparently the SOC of battery goes from 0 to maximum. power
in/from battery is alway positive. No energy was taken out from the battery,
that means the role of the battery performed is a load, which is supplied only
by PV panel. Simple adjustment of TYPE48c's grid relvent parameters or input
dosen't change anything.

Those are exactly the situation happened in the deck i established myself.
That's not a real stand alone system. I need to forbid the energy from grid and
make the battery participate the energy cycle with your help.

thank your attention
good regards
ShaoFeng