[TRNSYS-users] need help for simulating stand alone PV

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Fri Jun 8 07:48:41 PDT 2007

Dear Feng,

I am attaching a simple example that shows how to use Type48 and Type47
for an off-grid system, and also a grid-connected system with inverter.
A feature of the example is that the PV-module is using a maximum power
tracker at all times.

I would recommend that you take a look at this example, and start from
there to make your modifications, for example, replacing the maximum
power point tracker with the resistance load.  Please make sure that you
are running the latest version of TRNSYS (16.01.0003).  There was a
change in Type194 that may conflict with previous versions of TRNSYS.

Best regards,

Diego