[TRNSYS-users] convergence problem

Stefan de Kool S.deKool at chri.nl
Fri Jun 1 07:33:10 PDT 2007

Hi fredery,

Why should the temperature increase with 0.1 degree if there is no heat
production? Doesn’t that produce the convergence problem?

Kind regards,

Stefan de Kool

Cauberg-Huygen Raadgevende Ingenieurs B.V.

Bezoekadres: Boterdiep 48, 3077 AW  ROTTERDAM

Postadres: Postbus 9222, 3007 AE  ROTTERDAM

Telefoon: +31 (0)10-2443638

Fax: +31 (0)10-425 44 43

http://www.chri.nl

E-mail: s.dekool at chri.nl