[TRNSYS-users] convergence problem

fredery lavoye fredeco2 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 06:10:44 PDT 2007

HiI try to simulate a heating by ventilation. To know the temperature I want to use for the heating at a timestep, I need the Qheat at this time step. So I do an iteration with type 155; while Qheat is different to zero make (T+0.1). But the simulation doesn't converge!It's due to the Qheat which linked to the ventilation.How can I solve this problem?Please help me.Best regards,Fredery.